We can all relate to digging around our gym bags for our favourite pair of grip socks, or that hair elastic that you KNOW you threw in there! This got us thinking about the things we have in our gym bags that we simply can not live without. Okay, if we're being real honest we could, but we don't want to!
You think your gym bag is out of hand? You should take a peek into your barre tenders' bag. Just kidding, we probably wouldn't let you. ;) Here are a few of the things our Barre babes just can't seem to part with, besides Fuel Bars of course.
- DoTerra Essential Oils - Adriana can't live without Peppermint oil for headaches, Lavender for stress, and Oregano for immunity.
- Burberry Lipstick - Sometimes you just need a quick pick me up and Lena says this lipstick in English Rose does the trick.
- NatureBox Sriracha Roasted Cashews - Reanna thinks these are the best for when the munchies hit! Yum!
- Wash Dolly - Amanda swears by these local make-up remover cloths.
- Saje Roll-on Perfumes - Emma loves these roll-on perfumes and is currently switching between Goddess and Yoga scents.
- Saje Peppermint Halo - For anyone prone to headaches, Katrina & Kenna call this roll-on a lifesaver!
- Acuball - Leave it to one of our resident dance teachers to always have an Acuball in her bag. Lauren loves using it to roll out her feet!
- Nail Oil from Butter Beauty Parlour - Marlo always has snacks in her bag, along with nail oil from our friends at Butter.
- Bumble & Bumble Prêt-a-Powder - This dry shampoo is a game changer and Jaimie uses it after class, in between showers. Grab a bottle at Butter!
- Lint Brush - One of the more practical answers we got! Tara doesn't leave home without her lint brush, and let's be honest, many of us have asked to borrow it.