Fall is officially here! Mother Nature even tried to skip ahead on us with that early white stuff. Whoa. At least give us until Halloween. Fall seems to be a lot of people's favourite season. The pretty colours, mild temps (well, some of the time) and cozy layers are just a few of our fav things about this season. We chatted with some of your rockstar barre tenders, and here is what we love most about Fall!
- Changing of the seasons and cozy sweaters. –Marlo
- Pulling out the warmer clothes, jackets and boots. I have something called foot duvets from Restoration Hardware that are as amazing as they sound. Also fires in the fireplace. –Emma
- The colours! Fall is always so picturesque and beautiful. –Kenna
- The colours of the leaves, the start of a "new year" with the dance season, and pulling out all of the sweaters and scarves! –Lauren
- I love the changing leaves and how beautiful the snow is. - Amanda
- Crisp mornings but warm afternoons...the crunch of leaves under foot, chunky sweaters & campfires. -Tara
- The leaves changing. It's THE most beautiful thing ever. –Adriana
- The gorgeous colours and fresh crispness of the air. -Reanna
What is YOUR favourite thing about this colourful and cozy season?